- pray honestly. Admit it. Confess it. Know that God hears and answers. Know your position with God and your position on this planet.
- speak and act with discernment. Don’t let the enemy stop you.
- remember your teammates.
- use your resources – and be creative about their use.
- take time to consider/reconsider the situation.
- know the truth and stand firm in it.
I have been challenged recently to consider and reconsider situations. What is God doing in this situation? What response (if any) should I give? Mostly, I am seeing that we need to keep doing our best in HIS Strength and let God take care of the parts we are worrying over. We need to confess our sin and also work on restitution and reconciliation. We need to take it to the Throne of Grace and embrace His peace as we do these things.